Thursday, June 07, 2007

One foot in front of the other

Howdy folks. Things have been going much better lately.

Well I did something today that i have not done in several years. And that is drawing. Gonna do it again tomorow sometime. One of the anime wallpapers i had for doing full sized posters, I drew part of it as practice. The first atempt was crap, so i started over, made it bigger to show more detail. It turned out pretty good actualy. Looking forward to doing more. :) As for the novel and the paper game i will have to get to them again soon too.

Still doing some tweeking on the computer. Downloading music, and ebooks currently. I should an 80 gig sata hard drive by the second week of july. Looking forward to that. Can't wait for that, since i will be able to do some serious downloadding then. I am really impressed with the excelent performance of the revamped machine. I diggin' it.

Still waiting for the student loan thing to get straightened out. Should be hearing from the employment center soon. Also waiting for the school to send me my next shipment. Still got one lesson left on the current shipment. Maintaining an A average.

Well saturday is the party. See you all there at Steve's. Chow.

No comments: